Monday, May 25, 2009

The start of a new day.

Crazy Days From Night 2 Day. I have always wanted to write a book and maybe this is the better way to go. I am not famous or important in anyway, but I love to talk. Today I am meeting with two wonderful people. My preacher's wife Sherrie and her daughter Christi. I am excited to spend time with these ladies because they make me think. I know some of you are saying, " It's about time." They encourage me to dig deeper into God's word and I love it.

The rest of my day will go like this: clean the house, clean the house, clean the house. I hope that me and Barrett (my wonderful husband) will spend time together (gegaty gegaty!). At this time he is in bed and I have Peakoe (dog) and marley (kitten) sleeping beside of me. Life is good.

I want to let you know how BLESSED I am. I have a wonderful husband, great pets, great family (on both sides). God is so good to me. There are no words that can express the love that I have for him. I know that the more I walk the walk the less I will have to say. God help me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Midland, North Carolina, United States
I am 33 and trying to Live my life daily for Christ. I have learned over the last year that this is not an easy task. I have felt joy, love, anger, and sorrow because of the trials that I have been through. I know that God has allowed me to experience these things so that He can be glorified in all of this. I know to some, this makes no since. To others this will make perfect since. My prayer is that through this Blogg God can be glorified and people can be encouraged. Thank you.