Friday, May 29, 2009

Well, I have not been able to get on here in a couple of days. Let me tell you what has been going on. On Wednesday, my day started out great. I went to a meeting with my Assistant Manager Christine at the Marshall's in downtown Charlotte. After the meeting we ate lunch at Arby's with several co-workers. We then made our way back to our store in Matthews. Not to long after arriving back to work I started feeling very sick. Now you need to know that for the last couple of weeks I have not felt good. I took several pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. So anyway, Wed. when my stomach started hurting I called upon my good friends at Artistic Imprints for advice. Karen and Christi told me to go to the ER and have them test me for everything. I went to Presbyterian Hospital in Matthews and waited. I got there about 4pm and left about 10pm. During that time they took 4 tubes of blood, hooked me to an IV, gave me morphine for pain, and rolled me through the hospital for an ultrasound. The good news is, my gallbladder, liver and pancreas is fine. The bad news, they are treating me for an ulcer and Gastritis. So, this means that I have to change my diet to very bland and take a lot of medication. How am I feeling right now, okay. I have to eat a little bit at a time so that my stomach does not hurt. I take Maalox every couple of hours. I will be okay. I know that God has a reason for all of this. I have to be thankful that I'm alive and not having surgery or anything like that. I am blessed. I want to thank all those who have been praying for me, that means a lot. I hope that everyone has a great day and weekend. Love ya mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Midland, North Carolina, United States
I am 33 and trying to Live my life daily for Christ. I have learned over the last year that this is not an easy task. I have felt joy, love, anger, and sorrow because of the trials that I have been through. I know that God has allowed me to experience these things so that He can be glorified in all of this. I know to some, this makes no since. To others this will make perfect since. My prayer is that through this Blogg God can be glorified and people can be encouraged. Thank you.