Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grace

This weekend I am down on the NC Coast. I am at Fort Caswell. I am with 49 other ladies at a wonderful ladies retreat. I am truly blessed. I do miss my husband and the little ones (Murrey, Pekoe, Marley, and Skittles). I am having a great time with my mom. We really need this time to spend together. Some of you know that my mom and I have not always been close but God had worked on us this weekend. I know that she is my mom and I would not be who I am if it were not for her, including the crazy things. We have been talking about Grace this weekend. One thing that I have learned this weekend is that the most perfect and precious gift that God has given me is Grace. The extended his grace to us when he choose to die on the cross. I am blessed to be a child of God. I am going to end with that. I love everyone. I hope to chat again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Midland, North Carolina, United States
I am 33 and trying to Live my life daily for Christ. I have learned over the last year that this is not an easy task. I have felt joy, love, anger, and sorrow because of the trials that I have been through. I know that God has allowed me to experience these things so that He can be glorified in all of this. I know to some, this makes no since. To others this will make perfect since. My prayer is that through this Blogg God can be glorified and people can be encouraged. Thank you.