Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am home.

I finally made it home. I had such a blessed weekend. I was able to bond with ladies from the church that I did not know very well. Our moto this weekend was, "What happend at Caswell, stays at Caswell." I have to say that it is very true because I did things that would frighten my husband. You ladies know what I'm talking about. The one thing that can be shared from this weekend is the words of wisdom that we received.

God brought to us a wonderful message through a wonderful lady, Miss Sherrie. She brought God's Grace to life for us. I learned that God's displayed his grace to us, through his son Jesus Christ. When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, he covered us with his grace. Now that we have God's grace, we are commanded to extend that grace to others. We must show grace to all we meet. It does not matter who they are, what they have done to you or what they have not done for you. God does not ask us to judge others, he wants us to extend GRACE.

I hope those of you that could not come with us will look up the word grace and let God show you how you need to us the grace that God gave you. I love you all. I pray that you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Midland, North Carolina, United States
I am 33 and trying to Live my life daily for Christ. I have learned over the last year that this is not an easy task. I have felt joy, love, anger, and sorrow because of the trials that I have been through. I know that God has allowed me to experience these things so that He can be glorified in all of this. I know to some, this makes no since. To others this will make perfect since. My prayer is that through this Blogg God can be glorified and people can be encouraged. Thank you.