Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF!!

I am glad that today has ended. I do have to work this weekend so I have a lot ahead of me. I am feeling a little blue but I will be fine later. I have pondered this question today, Why do we do what God ask us to do, knowing that it is not going to turn out right. I had to do something this week that I know God wanted me to do and it turned out bad. I know that He does not promise us that everything will be okay but some times it feels like a slap in the face. I know that God will take care of every thing but I still feel lost. I know you are wondering what has been going on but it is not something that I can discuss. All I ask is that you pray for me. I thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is his way of teaching us the qualities of Christ. The gentleness and self control that is promised with the Fruits of the Spirit. But, if you remember, Jesus did get angry, so anger is not the enemy, but how we handle it and the reason behind it is. I hope things go better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Midland, North Carolina, United States
I am 33 and trying to Live my life daily for Christ. I have learned over the last year that this is not an easy task. I have felt joy, love, anger, and sorrow because of the trials that I have been through. I know that God has allowed me to experience these things so that He can be glorified in all of this. I know to some, this makes no since. To others this will make perfect since. My prayer is that through this Blogg God can be glorified and people can be encouraged. Thank you.